Children’s Social Services Standards
- National Standards for Children's Residential Centres
- National Standards for Special Care Units
- National Standards for the Protection and Welfare of Children
- National Standards for Foster Care - Department of Health and Children
Community Services Standards
- Read our guide to show children and young people what they can expect when they are living in a children’s residential centre.
- Watch our videos with people involved in the development of the National Standards for Children's Residential Centres, on the importance of these standards to children living in residential centres.
- Read our Guidance for providers of health and social care services for children Communicating in plain English with children and their families.
- Online learning course on National Standards for infection prevention and control in community services: Putting the standards into practice