Children’s Social Services Standards
- National Standards for Children's Residential Centres
- National Standards for Special Care Units
- National Standards for the Protection and Welfare of Children
- National Standards for Foster Care - Department of Health and Children
Community Services Standards
- Read our guide to show children and young people what they can expect when they are living in a children’s residential centre.
- Watch our videos with people involved in the development of the National Standards for Children's Residential Centres, on the importance of these standards to children living in residential centres.
Read our Guidance for providers of health and social care services for children Communicating in plain English with children and their families.
Online learning course - How to improve data quality for health and social care services. The course aims to improve knowledge and skills in the area of data quality in health and social care services and organisations and builds on HIQA’s guidance on developing a data quality framework.
Online learning course on National Standards for infection prevention and control in community services: Putting the standards into practice
- take the online learning course on HSeLanD here
- alternatively you can take the course on our website without a certificate of completion