HIQA is recruiting for three Regulatory Support Officers to join its Regulation Directorate.
The Regulatory Support Officers will work with inspectors, the Regional Manager and Deputy Chief Inspector of Social Services and Head of Programme to support the regulation of designated centres on a regional and national level as required. They will support the team in:
- Researching, analysing and collating data and information to ensure that an effective, informed and proportionate regulatory approach is taken
- Achieving defined business plan objectives in addition to gathering and presenting information which demonstrates compliance with these objectives
- Carrying out specific regulatory functions in line with their authorisation and scheme of determination.
There is one permanent vacancy for immediate appointment in the Galway office, one permanent vacancy for immediate appointment in the Dublin office, and one fixed-term vacancy for 11 months for appointment in the Dublin office.
- Relevant degree qualification (Level 7 or higher on the National Framework of Qualifications) or equivalent in public administration, public health, social policy, health and social care or regulatory professions or professional qualification in a specified health or social care professional discipline
- A full, clean driving licence and ongoing access to an appropriate form of private transport.
Benefits of working at HIQA:
- Permanent position
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Learning and development opportunities
- Wellbeing Programme
- Social club
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Academic Education Support Scheme
The completed application form must be submitted by 5pm on Monday 1 November 2021. Only applications uploaded to https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/clients/hiqa will be accepted. CVs will not be accepted. The Health Information and Quality Authority is an equal opportunities employer.