Grade: Higher Executive Officer
HIQA is recruiting for a Web Developer Lead (.NET) to join its Information Division. This is a key role in the delivery of the strategic programme of work to replace legacy solutions with new technology, aiming to have a modern digital platform for interfacing with internal and external stakeholders. This programme of work will closely relate to the implementation of HIQA’s Digital and Data Transformation strategy, and replacement of its Enterprise Regulatory Solution.
The incumbent of the role will be responsible for the web solutions, supporting current systems and contributing to the strategic deployment of new systems. The focus will be to ensure that business and process requirements are translated into technical solutions, through collaboration with business stakeholders, delivering business functionality, system scalability, suitability and security.
The successful candidate is expected to demonstrate HIQA’s values in the delivery of every day work and interactions with service users and colleagues by putting people first, being fair and objective, being open and accountable, demonstrating excellence and innovation and working together.
• Five years’ experience designing, developing and supporting web solutions
• Higher certificate qualification (Level 6/7 on the National Framework of Qualifications) or equivalent in a discipline deemed relevant by the Authority, such as a computer science, software development or the equivalent.
Benefits of working at HIQA:
• Permanent position
• Annual leave is 27 days, rising to 30 days after five years’ service.
• Learning and development opportunities
• Wellbeing Programme
• Social club
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Academic Education Support Scheme
Full details and application form at https://www.hiqa.ie/about-us/careers
The completed application form must be submitted by 5pm on Monday, 5 July 2021. Only applications uploaded to https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/clients/hiqa will be accepted. CVs will not be accepted.