Log in to the Provider Portal
You can now submit disability as well as older persons' notifications on line using our new provider portal. Simply click on “Login” in the top right hand corner and get started.
It is the first step in reducing the administrative burden for you. You can submit an NF01, NF02, NF03, NF05, NF06, NF07, NF08, NF09, NF60, and annual returns - all via the portal.
- We promote safety and quality in healthcare services in Ireland. To do this, we inspect hospitals and other healthcare providers and talk to patients, staff and managers to determine if healthcare providers are meeting national standards.
- Through our monitoring programmes, we aim to provide assurances to the public that services are implementing and meeting national standards and relevant regulations, and are making quality and safety improvements that safeguard children.
- Since November 2013, all designated centres for people with disabilities must be registered with HIQA. We inspect services regularly to ensure they maintain a high level of care.
- We register designated centres for older people. We also monitor and inspect these centres regularly to ensure they maintain a high level of care and support.
- We monitor the quality of International Protection Accommodation Service (IPAS) centres in Ireland by inspecting permanent IPAS centres against the national standards.